Yuppppyy!!!! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award!!!!!
I have to thank This Must Be The Plate, in particular Chiara, for this very SPECIAL surprise!!! It’s a big honour for me and for my young blog, which is only 3 months old! Grazie, grazie, grazie!!!
The Liebster award is a nice way for bloggers to recognize other bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules are easy to follow: thank the blogger who nominated you, answer his/her 11 questions, share 11 facts about yourself, nominate your 11 favourite blogs, ask your nominees 11 questions and inform them about their nomination.
Here are my answers to This Must Be The Plate questions:
1) What is your number 1 breakfast? La colazione del campione?
Bread, jam (preferably of raspberry), a lot of butter and coffee 🙂
2) Do you listen to music while you are cooking? If yes, of which genre? Quando cucinate ascoltate musica? Se si, che tipo?
Usually I do not listen to music while cooking unless my neighbor turns up the volume too much.
3) In my kitchen I cannot renounce to….. Quale utensile non può mancare nella vostra cucina?
….my Lékué sac à poche (thank you Ivana) 🙂
4) Which is the best pastry in your town? La miglior pasticceria della vostra città?
Obviously my home! 🙂
5) Which is the most difficult recipe you tried to prepare? La ricetta più difficile con cui vi siete cimentati?
It is the Bouillabaisse fish soup.
6) When did you start cooking? Quando avete iniziato a cucinare?
Relatively late: during my Erasmus in 2011. I had no choice!!
7) Which is your best recipe? Revel your secret! Qual è la vostra ricetta migliore? Dateci il vostro segreto!
My macarons almost always achieve success, but I do not like to reveal secrets! 😉
8) What do you love about cooking? La cosa che vi piace di più del cucinare?
About cooking, especially about baking, I love the scent that emerges from the oven. Remember: “the scent of baked goods makes people nicer“.
9) Which is the reason why you decided to become a blogger? Cosa vi ha spinto ad iniziare un blog?
I decided to become a blogger because thinking that someone could make other people happy thanks to my recipes in simply amazing!
10) Which is the best Italian traditional dish? Qual è secondo voi il miglior piatto (dolce o salato) della tradizione italiana?
Artichokes “alla romana” … I love them!!!!
11) Which is your ideal menu? Il vostro menù ideale. (Sì, può anche essere solo a base di dolci!)
My ideal menu is composed by: scallops au gratin or mussels “alla scotadeo”, sea food spaghetti, oven baked sea bass with roasted potatoes and a warm chocolate and raspberry tartlet.
Eleven things about me:
– In my past life I was a squirrel
– I have an extra stomach for desserts 🙂
– I love French-style pastries
– My ideal travel: USA, West Coast trip, old cabriolet, The Heavy – Short change hero as background music and a lot of sun!!
– I’m a perfectionist
– I hate grasshoppers
– If I don’t eat breakfast I can’t start my day
– I love warm summertime evenings at the sea
– I could eat artichokes every day of the year
– I have dual citizenship: Austrian and Italian
– In my creations I like to abound with chocolate, cream and butter
My nominees for the Liebster Award are:
– Home sweet Bakery
– This Must Be The Plate (thank you again Chiara!!!)
– Real Simple Food
– On Sugar Mountain
– Kiki’s Küchenleben
– Food Equals Happy Me
– Cooking my Religion
– Spoony Cakes
– Last Night A Soufflé Saved My Life
Questions for the nominees:
– How is your passion for food born?
– Do you prefer to prepare salty or sweet dishes?
– What would you prepare for a candle light dinner?
– What is the ugliest dish you ate?
– Is there any dish you associate to a nice experience?
– Which is your favourite cocktail?
– Who is your favourite chef (or pastry chef)?
– Which is the most representative dish from your city (specify which city)?
– How do you recognize a good restaurant?
– Which spice do you consider indispensable in your kitchen?
– If you were a dessert, which one would you be and why?
Congratulations to all the nominees and enjoy the Liebster Award!!!!